Submit your original work through e-mail as an attachment.
Work should be in Microsoft Word only which must include the Name of the Author/s, Designation with full Address. (Submission must be in a single attachment)
Pattern of the article:
Author is requested to follow the MLA style strictly while preparing the article. He is also requested to include the following in the format of his/her article:
- Full Title with subtitle(if any), Times New Roman, 14, Bold, (Not all capital letters)
- Name and Designation of the Author/s
- An abstract of the paper upto 200 words.
- Heading, Sub-Headings and Illustrations should be well incorporated within the main body of the article, Times New Roman, 12, Justified
- There is no word-limit for an article. But ideally it should be upto 5000 words, inclusive Works Cited.
- The paper should be 1.5 Line Spaced.
- Author should be careful regarding grammatical and typological errors.
– Do not decorate your submission with lines, borders, special characters, etc, which may lead to rejection
– We do not publish papers from same author in a single issue, however, authors can submit their articles for alternate issues.
We allow our authors flexible rights to republish and reproduce and distribute their published contents with third parties anywhere in any format on the following conditions:
1. The authors will inform the Editor-in-Chief about the intended republication or reproduction by third parties by sending a signed letter.
2. The authors will acknowledge credits to Upstream Research Journal as the first publisher and include the URL (the original link location) in their works.
Deadlines for submission:
JANUARY Issue : 31st December
APRIL Issue : 31st March
JULY Issue : 30th JUNE
October Issue : 30th September
Send your contribution/s to
Disclaimer: The authors’ views are their own in their articles. The Editor/Editorial Board is not responsible for them. All disputes concerning the Journal shall be settled in Karnal Jurisdiction only.